Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ride for Awareness!!



I am so proud of Miss Hope! She is gearing up for the big ride on Saturday to benefit research for breast cancer and she finished this sign up tonight. She had painted the sign....no tracing! She has posters also. The registration for the ride begins at 1:30p.m. this Sat. 10-4-08 and the ride begins at 3:00p.m. She has a breast cancer survivor speaking, her dad giving safety tips, me praying for the safety of the riders before they leave and she is doing the welcome! She is serving pizza and "Pink" lemonade at the end of the ride. She will have a display table with brochures, bracelets, pins, etc. (donated by Regina Miller...GO REGINA!!) and much more. I know I'm her momma and I'm proud no matter what but she really has done a fantastic job putting this together for her senior project. I'll go ahead and say thank you to all those who are going to volunteer to help on Saturday!! And I want to praise the Lord for the beautiful weather!!

No comments: