Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some people......

Psalm 7:14-17 Behold the wicked man conceives iniquity and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies. He made a pit and hollowed it out and has fallen into the hole which he made before the trap was completed. His mischief shall fall back in return upon his own head and his violence come down with the loose dirt upon his own scalp. I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. (Amplified version)

Ladies...this isn't for you as much as it is a reminder to me and a proclamation to the enemy that the LORD will take care of His kids. You can only do evil so long and push so far...He is JUST!! I do not have to worry about taking up for myself...my Father has it under control..He is in charge of me. He paid a great price to make me his own and he will not let anything happen to me that is not for my good. I need take no course of action other than keeping my eyes fixed on Him and my heart in an attitude of prayer.

"What we need to hear when we are disappointed is that God is still in control. We need to hear that it's not over until he says so. We need to hear that life's mishaps and tragedies are not a reason to bail out. They are simply a reason to sit tight." Max Lucado

I'm sitting tight Lord......sitting tight. :)

No comments: