Monday, September 1, 2008

Psalm 107:1-2

"O give thanks unto the Lord for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy."

I SAY SO!!! I am redeemed! PTL! He is good and his mercy does endure. How do I know this? Because I am a recipient of that mercy every day. He understands my humanity and loves me in spite of my failures and flaws. He is a God of compassion, correction, restoration and mercy! Oh what a Savior. "Bethlehem, Calvary, all of this tells, Oh what a savior is mine, giving his life a poor wanderer to win, Oh, what a savior is mine. Oh what a savior, Oh what a savior, Oh what a savior is mine! Unto the uttermost, he's wonderful and glorious, Oh what a savior is Mine!!!!!"

He worthy of our praise. Not only in speech but in action....in our manner of life....praise Him!

Let each of go start tomorrow with a thankful heart that he has given us another day, and live life for Him....surrendered to him a living sacrifice!

Oh yes.....and if you live close enough to Greensboro, meet with us at Gospel Baptist tomorrow night at 7:00 for the ladies Bible study! Let's grow together!

Love to you all!

No comments: