Sunday, September 7, 2008

He is so FAITHFUL!!!

I'm home safe and sound! I have spent over 28 hours in the car in the past two weekends and yet I traveled all that way without any scares on the road or any car problems, etc. God is so good! Mom is home and made the trip well. We all enjoyed her visit and look forward to another one next year. (She's planning on staying 2 weeks then!)

I sure was glad to see Hwy 158 and know that I was almost home. I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA!!!! Thank you Lord for moving us here!

I do have another praise...I did get to spend the evening with Julie, one of my dearest friends and we had a blast! She is such a joy to be with! I'm so glad it all worked out!

I'm off from work tomorrow to recover....another praise for that! I hope you all have a GREAT week!

No comments: