Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mary's Birthday!!!!

Yesterday was a very, very special day! My dear friend and sister in Christ Mary turned 38! Mary is one of the kindest people you will ever meet and our close circle of friends always refer to her as the one "with a heart the size of Texas"...matter of fact I think I'll nickname her "Texas" for short! lol! I picked her up and then went and picked up Renea and the 3 of us went to PF Changs for supper. I had never been there and it was a neat experience. They have lettuce wraps that had been highly reccommended by Danita, and I must be honest I kept thinking how exciting can lettuce be? But I have to admit they were better than my entree! lol! We laughed and had the best time! Our waiter was a gift from God because he was funny and we didn't bother him a bit with our laughing and sillyness. Then after the meal came the dessert choices! Now that was exciting!! LOL! I have a picture of the shot glass dessert cups...we thought they were so stinkin' cute we ordered all 8! That even surprised the waiter! lol! I am just so thankful that God has given me good friends in NC. I lived here about a year and a half before I really clicked with anyone, but Renea and Mary are two gems that definitely shine in my life! Thanks girls! Happy Birthday Mary...I hope we made it a special one! I love you!!





No comments: