Saturday, November 22, 2008

Making a Memory...

Today my future son-in-love and I went Christmas shopping together. He wanted my opinion on something for Hope and I did some shopping while we were out. We started our morning with a devotion in the car on the way to breakfast and then ate at a little restaurant called Cafe 65 that a sweet lady named Tammy has bought and is running. (She used to be the best waitress at Chaney's in my opinion) We enjoyed our food and conversation and then started our many stops. The first one being Family Christian.....not a good place to leave the two of us for very long. We can spend way to much...WAY to FAST!! lol! But after our door busters, coupons and sale items we saved $170.00 ......Now that is some gooooooood shopping! lol! We shared our thoughts, had sweet fellowship and laughed a lot! What a sweet time it was. I don't get to spend much time with Ben just the two of us so it was a special blessing. He is an extraordinary young man and I am proud of him and love him like my own. We talked a lot about the goodness of God and how merciful and kind He is. Ben and Hope make a wonderful couple and God is going to use them for his kingdom...I watch with great anticipation! Not many young men would want to spend the day with their future Mother-in-law.......how blessed I am!

He and I returned this afternoon with sweet memories and some secrets that Miss Hope will just have to wait a little longer to find out about!!! hee hee

4 comments:

Landen and Brodie's Mommy said...

Do you ever look at my blog anymore?? I have added so many pics of the boys! They are getting so big!

This entry was sweet and unusual..lol That's neat though that you guys get along so well and enjoy eachother. :)

Lora Weaks said...

It has been a while since I looked at yours but I did today and the boys are getting so big! Brodie is so stinkin' cute!!! And you can just tell how sweet natured Landen is. I know you are proud. It looked like ya'll are very happy and doing well and that is wonderful! I'm sooooo happy for you. I have started to call you a couple of times and I can not find your number and I called the operator and they said it is not published. Could you e-mail it to me again? I'm sorry....I am usually more organized than that! You have a beautiful family! We need to talk and catch up! love you! Lora

Lora Weaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danita said...

What a sweet memory! I pray to be just as blessed as you, when it's time for my girls to find their husbands! I already love him as my own, too! :) God is so wonderful!