Friday, November 21, 2008

IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!

What a WONDERFUL surprise this morning to get up and see the ground covered with beautiful white snow!!! Nothing else compares to how clean and pure it looks when a fresh snow comes! I get so excited! I'm just like a little kid. I called Renea at 7:00a.m. this morning and said "Guess what???!!! I know what God was having for breakfast this morning....powered donuts and some spilled over on us!"....I told ya...like a kid. lol.

I can not look at creation and not be amazed! That snow this morning in its beauty reminded me of how we must look to God when he see the righteousness of Christ covering us!!! We are so clean and pure! Our yard was covered in dead, crunchy, yucky leaves but now....you can't see them....they are covered in pure white snow. Well, my sins, as ugly as they were are covered in the blood of Christ and I have been made as white as snow!!! Thank you Lord!!! What a blessed Reminder!

No comments: