Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wow.....I'm even MORE excited now!!!

I've been studying and preparing for the intro class for the Bible study on Sept. 2 and this morning the Lord answered my prayer of praying Psalm 119:18 "Open thou mine eyes that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law." I was studying Hosea 10:12 and which is the theme verse for the 1st month of study and it was amazing how much he showed me in that one verse!! It was like those little boxes that all fit inside one another. I looked up the greek in one word and that led to another "box" and when I opened it and looked at the context and tense of the word...another "box" and it just kept going and going!! I have my entire outline for the lesson in that one verse! God's Word is AMAZING!! I am praying for each lady that needs to come to this years study will not allow satan to discourage them from doing so and that every obstacle would be removed. I pray that we will all become closer to the Lord and see miraculous changes in our life that we ourselves and others could see and know that ONLY the Lord could do them. May He be glorified in everything that we do and may we love each other and rejoice in that we are all sisters in Christ!

No comments: