Saturday, March 17, 2007

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

Hello everyone! Wow...it has been an interesting couple of weeks for me! I was approached by 2 different companies with job offers out of the blue and went for interviews and got both jobs and then had to decide which one I wanted. BB&T offered me a teller position with them with the intent to get some training and move up in the company. They made a good offer but I turned it down so that I could accept Dr. Vine's offer. (a dentist here in Reidsville) I will not have ANY more late nights, no early shifts and are you ready for this.............???? Only one Friday a month and no Friday's during the summer!! WOW! I can't hardly believe it. I will be scheduling appts. and greeting the patients as they come in and doing some special projects for Dr. Vine's such as advertising. (he currently has no advertisement) So I'm really excited that the Lord brought this opportunity my way. I do hate to say goodbye to my customers at FNB. I have really come to love and enjoy many of them. I start my new job on April 2nd the day after my 38th birthday so remember to pray for me!

1 comment:

TreasureHunter said...

I am once again amazed at God's providence...I stand in awe of who He is!