Friday, June 20, 2008

21 Years today!!!!

Wow....is it possible?!! Doug and I have been married 21 years today....that's the age he was when we got married! lol!

I just wanted to say publicly that I love my husband! He is absolutely the most amazing husband and father I have ever known. The devotion he has for his family is precious. He always....and I do mean always....puts us first.

I still love to be with him, hold his hand, share all of life's ups and downs with him, he is my husband and my friend. What a blessing and inspiration he has been to me over the years. I truly am unworthy of such a man.

I pray that God will allow us to serve him together until he comes and that the next 21 years will hold even more joy than the past 21.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DOUG.....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: